56k Camaro - reserve not met! <OT>

I'm no Chevy fan but that is a very nice car, I don't know about $54k worth of nice but it is beautiful car and I bet it's a blast to drive... although with only 18 miles on it since being redone no one really knows yet!

Although I have to wonder, on the exhaust system there are marks near the front of the rear end, the back of the transmission, and below the engine where it looks like something leaked or got slung onto the exhaust, with all that work and for that kind of money nothing should be leaking.

And... I know most people wouldn't care but if your going to all that expense and effort to restore a car and you are going to leave the AM radio in it at least fix the radio! It's not THAT expensive to fix those radios.

Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

This guy oughta get a prize for the most pictures ever posted on an eBay listing. Nice pics, but repetitive... how many pics do you need of a side of a car?

Reply to
WayneC