'57 engine paint

Howdy Fellers,

Well, I now have the paint for the rebuilt engine that's going in "Wilbur" my '57 half ton. I know taht the block was turquoise and the accessories were black. Not sure about the oil pan, intake manifold, and water pupmp. Any of y'all know for sure about these? Thanks guys. Glenn

Reply to
62V 15210

Heads, block, oil pan, valley cover, timing cover, road draft tube, water pump and its pulley, harmonic balancer, intake and water manifolds, all turquoise. Valve covers black, possibly with "Power Star" decals assuming a

259 engine. Unless you want to call it a late '57, then we go with a silver-grey engine.
Reply to
Dwain G.

Thanks Dwain. Much appreciated. Glenn

Reply to
62V 15210

OOPS!!!!!!!!!!! I meant to also ask about the tranny color. It'll be a standard 3 speed with an OD. Black?

Thanks again, Glenn

Reply to
62V 15210