62 Daytona convertible for sale

Yes, my wife decided to sell the Daytona again - for real, this time.

62 Lark VI Daytona convertible, straight 6, three on the tree with O/D, 4:27 rear end. email for details if you are interested!

Dan Kay

Reply to
Dan Kay

Well, sold the 62 today to a Studebaker-enthusiast couple up in Eastern Washington - seems they are collecting Studes for their 4 14yo Chinese daughters in preparation for driving permits next year! We couldn't turn down the chance for a youngun to be permanently infected with the Stude Virus.

Dan Kay

61 Lark VIII Regal
Reply to
Dan Kay