62 GT trunk lid needed

I have a customer in Lewes MD that needs a trunk lid for a 1962 GT. I have one but shipping is costly. Anyone close that has a trunk lid for sale? Thanks, Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Collins

Chuck Collins

I can deliver one to PA.

-- Barry'd in Studes

58 Packard Hawk 40 President 39 Coupe Exp. 59 DeLuxe 1/2 tn. 56 Packard "400"
Reply to
Barry

chuck, have your guy call ken marvel at 302 732 9480. he is in dagsboro, delaware about 30 minutes from lewes. he has a 63 parts car. ed

Reply to
edjellis

Sorry...I don't think a 63 hood will work on a 62 GT.

Reply to
Loy Daniel

It won't fit.

-- Barry'd in Studes

58 Packard Hawk 40 President 39 Coupe Exp. 59 DeLuxe 1/2 tn. 56 Packard "400"
Reply to
Barry

How did we shift from deck lid to hood?

Karl

Reply to
midlant

good question, Karl!

-- Barry'd in Studes

58 Packard Hawk 40 President 39 Coupe Exp. 59 DeLuxe 1/2 tn.
Reply to
Barry

Dyslexia???

Reply to