'62 Hawk parts car FS

Gord Richmond and I bought the big parts lot that was on ebay a few weeks ago.I'm heading down to Decatur,Illinois Thursday to pick up the stuff and then stopping by the zone meet in Naperville Friday.There is a '62 Hawk parts car in the deal.No front clip,no engine ,no trans,no interior.According to the seller the frame is ok,floors fair,glass good.Has one good rear fender that I will be removing.I could take the glass and small tidbits but if there is someone in the local area who wants to save the hulk and skim off more parts shoot me a email.

Bob40

Reply to
Bob

52hawk

Can't imagine too many parts to skim off,but if you want to drop the hulk or store it free,for a few months,call me. 52hawk- 815-224-3661. LaSalle.Illinois

Reply to
52hawk

Some people like to use those frames when building an earlier coupe. They are a heavier guage metal.

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno

Ammendment to travel schedule.The borrowed straight truck has to be returned Friday instead of Sat.so it will be a bonzai run there and back with no stop at the zone meet.Rental trucks around here are $75 a day plus .55 a mile plus gas.All I'm paying now is the gas. Not sure I would have covered the approx. $1200 in expenses(3 day rental.2 nights hotel and around 1300 miles@ .55 per mile fee) in sales at the zone meet so I'll have more time this weekend to examine all the "treasures"

Reply to
Bob

Reply to
John Poulos

I would take the window regulators too if they are not trash, they will work for all C-K 56-64

nate

Reply to
N8N

Reply to