62 Lark 2 dr Rear window Chrome trim needed.

Looking for both the left and right side chrome trim, that is at the base of the rear windows (on the body) of a 62 Lark 2 door. These are exterior trim pieces.

We have the pieces, but they are beyond repair. If you have any, or know of any, drop me a line. Thanks in Advance!!

Jim in Tulsa

Reply to
jimandkathiekrise

Do you mean the beltline moulding or the windshield moulding? I'm confoosed...(normal condition) I have several 62 two door Larks laying in the boneyard. Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

Reply to
jimandkathiekrise

Is your car a sedan or a hardtop? Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

Reply to
jimandkathiekrise

Will look tomorrow and see what is out there. All my books are at the shop also. Studebaker George (still confoosed but used to it)

Reply to
Studebaker George

Only the Convertible and Hardtops had a moulding there. Please give us the number on the tag under the hood on the passenger side on the firewall.This will tell us the body style and than we can find a part number.

R.Kapteyn Joliet Studebaker Service snipped-for-privacy@mac.com

Reply to
RBK.

Reply to