'63 Avanti Windshield Fluid pump/spritzers???

When I got my '63 Avanti (almost a year ago), I went out and got all filters and fluids. Everything went well until I could not find the windshield fluid reservoir. A little more search revealed the lack of spritzers. Been hand wiping the windshield when the wipers cannot handle it with only environmental moisture ever since.

Here is my question. Was a reservoir/pump/spritzers an accessory? What was the part number. Does this eBay item have anything to do with the '63 Avanti?

0060231877&fromMakeTrack=true

Reply to
63Avanti