'64 inside rear-view mirror and an OT

I did a small favor for a NGer and he wanted to pay me for my time. I said that a day/night rearview mirror for the '64 CDR would be fine, figuring that they must be laying about all over. Beauty is no object. Can anyone supply one if the NGer has none?

OT; Marilyn found a breakfast coupon for a nearby resturant we like. French waffles or something like that which doesn't appeal to me fOr $4.99.

A attractive-in-every-way Swedish blonde runs the place and does a good job at it, so I went along with the idea. Total cost, including tip $22. Karl

Reply to
midlant

I believe that I have one that would be correct; however it is in pieces and needs a new mirror (silvering is coming off.) It is painted not stainless. I've been meaning to take it to a glass shop to see if they can cut down some prism mirror glass to fit it (I have a stainless one in my '55 that uses the same size mirror glass, and is only marginally better) but haven't gotten around to it yet.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel