A break in the action...

After working myself silly on other people's projects for so long I have finally gotten a few minutes to work on one of my own. Today I spent the day doing much needed stuff on my Daytona, getting it ready for a 'tour of the county' tomorrow. I do plan on driving more than one of my Studes and also picking up a parts car I have been watching for over ten years. I hope I see a few chapter members tomorrow and put a lot of miles on the 'ol 62. Also spending a lot of time on the Florida State Meet...it is looking to be a great 'party'. Studebaker George Yeah, jimmyjim, I ain't dead...

Reply to
Studebaker George