A lot of people gripe about Modified Studes But-

There are 10 Studebakers in this town of About 35,000 people. 5 are mine. The others stay in the garage. Mine are all modified w/air and power. I have had people ask me if I'm the only one with Studebakers. My 51 is as close to stock inside and out as possible. The drive train is a 1979 Dodge police car with a 8 3/4 Dart rearend. Which I have driven for 23 years. 49 C-Cab with a 1979 Chrysler frontend and a 440

4speed. 48 Business coupe with a 1990 Dodge Dakota V-6. Mustang frontend Ford Ranger rear 3 speed overdrive. 56 Parkview Wagon that is in the process of getting a Chrysler 5th Avenue stuck under it. The thing I am trying to say is my Studebakers are in the public every day. I enjoy seeing stock Studebakers and respect the ones that want them. But I am a old hot rodder from the 50's and I also enjoy PS and Air Conditioning in Oklahoma you need all the AC you can get. It was 103 today. And I forgot about #5 it's a 56 Sedanett with no engine at all.
Reply to
studeluver

itraseecab