a question about the Studebaker Swap Meet Page....and YOUR experiences with such....

What is it about this page????? TWICE I have answered ads for parts people want to sell,and even phoned one guy,and they both have had BS unfunctional e-mail addys,and the one guy did not even return my phone call !!! Have any of you guys had this problem??? A couple of years ago I bought a car out of Battle Creek off the board and that went smoothly. What gives...???

Reply to
ChampTruckingCompany

Barry