AAAARRRRRGGGHHHH!!OT!!!!!! It SNOWED last night!!!!!!!!!

HOW F#&*ING DEPRESSING!

Reply to
Mertz Racing

I could be worse, Fred. You could be in hot humid Houston surrounded by swarms of mosquitos, running your a/c 10 months of the year, & paying the highest electric rates in the nation. Our leaves have not begun to change color yet.

-- Barry'd in Studes

58 Packard Hawk 40 President 39 Coupe Exp. 59 DeLuxe 1/2 tn. 56 Packard "400"
Reply to
Barry

Reply to
midlant

Snowed here today but lightly.Good news is the crystal ball gazers say high

50's for my Stude parts garage sale Sunday;)

Bob40

Reply to
Bob
&^%$ global warming

Jeff DeWitt

Mertz Rac> HOW F#&*ING DEPRESSING!

Reply to
Jeffrey DeWitt

Predictions are this will be another warm winter in 80% of the country, not as mild as last years record though.

&^%$ global warming

Reply to
John Poulos

Yep, El Nino strikes again.

Jeff DeWitt

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
Jeffrey DeWitt
58° in Austin but I'm in RI where it's in the low 40's!

Brrrrrrrr

JT

Jeffrey DeWitt wrote:

Reply to