Aero-Strut (AC-3280) are they rare? - located a set of NOS

Hi, have not been posting for a while too much work and other issues ...

However, I recently popped into a set of NOS Aero-Strut wheelcovers (AC-3280). I have not seen them that often on cars. Were they rare when offered as an option or were they just not good looking / appealing to new car buyers and thus not that common.

What would the fair market value be ? I am considering them for my 55 coupe ( mild kustom) as one of the options.

Pekka

-- Message posted using

information at

PekkaP

$400-$600 a set for someone with a late car. Buy them ,resell and but 2 sets of repro brand spinners

PekkaP wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Thanks for the comments JP and Barry, I will try to get them when I go to the place where are (next month)...I guess I should have bought them right away.

I am also flattered that my "'55 frontal cosmetics issues" are well recognized...However, I may still focus on locating the '55 coupe side grilles first as they (NOS / exellent used) seem to be harder to find than the center grilles ;)

Pekka

-- Message posted using

information at

PekkaP

I have the side grills replated on ebay now too. (one day left)

PekkaP wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos