Airless tires ot

check out the Airless tires from Michelin.

Jeff Sheaffer

Gord Richmond

Reply to
Gordon Richmond

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Or better yet, you drop the clutch and rip the center right out of one, a la the notorious Porsche rubber-centered clutch disc...

nate

Jeff Rice wrote:

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Mercruiser I/O's had/have their drive hub like that for years. When the rubber isolator lets go, you have three neutrals. Neutral forward, neutral neutral, and neutral reverse.. Jeff

"Nate Nagel" wrote..

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Vaporware for the road.

Funny, I haven't read of any magazine doing a test against the stock version around some race track.

karl

Reply to
midlant