All-Wheel Rally

The So. Ga. Chapter participated in the Hazlehurst, Ga. Chamber of Commerce's All-Wheel Rally and yard sale. Yep, yard sale. The club made $375. It was their first rally, and they had 28 cars and truck pay to enter. Generally considered a successful first attempt.

The wind Friday/Saturday was like standing behind a 474 at full throttle, except that the air was about 40º F.

Dave Miller

61V-5797 'Maybelline' So. Ga. SDC
South Ga. 61 Hawk

WTF is a 474?

Reply to
oldcarfart

I must be REALLY tired...

How 'bout a 747???

Dave

Reply to
South Ga. 61 Hawk

When are we going to see some Maybelline pic's?

"South Ga. 61 Hawk" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Jeff,

I am sort of caught in the middle.

I don't want to make pictures before I get the headliner installed, windlace, kick panels, and package tray installed, but I think the only way to do a quality headliner install is with both front and rear windshields OUT.

I am bargaining with the windshield vendor on ebay, and aware that while all this is out would be the optimum time to give her the paint job she desperately needs. Don't have the $3K for that in the piggy bank... So you can see I'm sort of stuck.

Maybe the thing to do is go ahead and make a few pix with her showing her warts. I don't know if she'll forgive me, though~.

Dave

Reply to
South Ga. 61 Hawk

C'mon Dave..... We want baby pic's, even if the diaper is full! Jeff

"South Ga. 61 Hawk" wrote..

Reply to
Jeff Rice