alt.autos.studebaker 'Unofficial' Pool Question Contest

How long will it be before another veiled troll post comes out about JP?

Just put in your best guess and reply.

The prize? (Besides fame from an audience of twelve...well, 118 post's from about twelve people this month).. I will offer up a REAL box of Studebaker junk. Shipped to your door (or JP's door, if you want). And no leaky, or greasy parts, either. (Rusty maybe...)

(note:) Contest starts and stops without notice. Contest is not legal in 57 states. Contest contains no calories, hydrogenated soybean oil, or transmission fatty acids. Contest is stupid and meaningless. If your rant lasts more than four hours, see your doctor. Contest is for entertainment purposes only. Humor intent is genuine, and prosa at it's worst (It's Latin...look it up). Entry forms not available at all forums, not even this one.. No small animals were harmed with this contest. No names mentioned either. Any similarity between this and that are purely coincidental and totally intended. Humor is a tough business, and contest humor is even more lame. I am ineligible, because I could just reply right now and win. What fun is that?

Reply to
Deepnhock

Put me down for two days.

Deepnhock wrote:

Reply to
Transtar60

Put me down for just under 24 hours...

Personally I always liked both JP , Studebaker George, and you , for the record here Jeff...

Lansing

Reply to
Lansing

Put me down for a period of time to be determined later at my inconvenience...

JT

Deepnhock wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

After carefully checking my inventory I will add something to the pot...a box of GENUINE STUDEBAKER rust removed from the inside of a V8 engine....I have been saving it for years knowing the value will rise and I will become rich beyond my wildest dreams...but I will add it to Jeffy's stash just to show I am a good sport and not quite sane... Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

We have a winner!

Reply to