Another Ebay Scam - Beast price I've seen lately

You know, if they are going to try and scam people, they should at least learn the language.

Mark

65 Cruiser
Mark Anderson

How can you tell this one is a scam?

Wiz.

Wizard of Oz

A. I'd buy the car for 4 times his asking price. B. He's asking for a e-mail BIN so he can e-mail the bidders and extort money. C. English is apparently not his native tongue D. He knows very little about the car, and some of what he says is wrong. E. I offered to drive up with the cash this A.M. and have not heard a peep from him.

Wizard of Oz wrote:

John Poulos

John Poulos wrote in news:FoadnfwvjqZkjdfYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

MOOT point. MOOT point. If it was mute, it couldn't speak!

Sorry, pet peeve of mine. I'll go home now.

Reply to
Sven Golly

I knew better, but the point is now moot.

Sven Golly wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos