Any acrylic lacquer around 64 Avanti Gold?

Probably a foolish question, but I suppose there must be a quart of Avanti Gold for a 1964 Avanti out there sitting on someone's shelf someplace. I just acquired one and it needs some minor blemishes here and there taken care of. It still has the original paint and is in excellent condition. I hate to paint the car because it only needs some minor blending. Anyone know of any around anyplace or on anyone's shelf collecting dust? I know how to use it, I used to do autobody years ago.

Everett

Reply to
Chick

Since it's mettalic in content, it probably is longer to original specs so I would suggest any paint supplier to make a match for single stage laquer.

Be aware that in many places, the stuff has been outlawed by the environmental authorities though...

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire