Anybody in Houston that could look at a trailer for me

I found a travel trailer I'm interested in in Houston, Tx. The guy doesn't know how to email pictures. Anybody in that area that would do me a favor? I think he is in central Houston. email me at snipped-for-privacy@cinci.rr. Note: add com after the rr. in the email address. Thanks, Nels

Reply to
r4stude

r4stude

Can do- just give me the info, & I will shoot you some digital pix.

-- Barry'd in Studes

58 Packard Hawk 40 President 39 Coupe Exp. 59 DeLuxe 1/2 tn. 56 Packard "400"
Reply to
Barry