Anyone have some good front floor sheet metal - 39 Commander

I am just about to start cutting and replacing the front floor sheet metal on my 39 Coupe Express. It is bad from in front of the seat to an area about 3-4 inches above the point where it starts to angle up. It appears that water dripped in over the years and the recessed areas are rusted through in spots as well as the junction between the horizontal and angled surfaces (both sides).

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I have a plasma cutter and mig welder, but have not done this job before but have done a fair amount of light welding.

If anyone has some good sheet metal off of a car that is being parted out, that would be great. Otherwise, suggestions from some of you that have done this many times would be of great help.

Thanks! Allen

Reply to
Allen Siekman