Anyone Know this Daytona?

Does any happen to know this '64 Daytona located in Newberry FL?

Anyone nearby?

Jim Bradley '64 Daytona HT "Rerun" Remove HAT to reply

Reply to
Jim Bradley

Don't know the car but if it is as nice as it looks and as described, it should be worth it.

I'd love to have one exactly like it except I'd like a 4-speed rather than the OD

Reply to
Lee

Reply to
John Poulos

Newberry is in the Gainesville Area check with Stephen Cade or Jeff Rice (more of a drive) for info on the car. . .it could be a chapter member but I doubt it.

Rick Courtier

Reply to
Rick Courtier

Lee, you and I, we need to talk :)

nate

Lee wrote:

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

Heck, I'll cut you a killer deal, take a whole thousand bucks off that guy's asking price and I'll throw in the new clutch disc :)

nate

Lee wrote:

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Reply to
John Poulos

I must be starting to get out of touch with values, I can't see paying more than $10K for a Lark unless it's an R-series car but if anyone wants to give me the $$ I won't argue with them :)

nate

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

Reply to
Robert Black

Reply to
John Poulos

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

Hell man, if I worried about where the next meal was coming from I'd be out beating the bushes for a 'real' job. Life is too friggin' long to worry about crap like that.

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

I THINK it belongs to a guy with the last name of Shey (sp) Atleast I have seen one like it at the meetings. David

Reply to
VWandSTUDEBAKER

Newberry is right outside Gainesville, and is where Stephen Allen's is located.

Betcha they know the car.

Dave Miller

Reply to
South Ga. 61 Hawk