Anyone Need a Brand New 6V Battery?????????

There was a post on the Studebaker Forums fom a young lady asking for help with her dad's car.

I called, and three meetings were scheduled prior to Omaha, neither time did she call or comedown.

I got a call from her that I should pick up a battery and I was going to install it.

Next phone call I was informed she was going to register it in her father's name. Only problem he passed away over a year ago. THEN SHE SAYS, I CAN'T AFFORD THE BATTERY, and she just thinks it needs a jump start.

I explained to her that before the car is "run" or she attempts to drive it, that the brakes should be checked, the hoses replaced as they are over 20 years old, and that the wheel cylinders be checked and the oil replaced.

Thats the last I heard from her.................... so I will be in Reedsville and if someone needs a battery let me know.

BG

Reply to
Bill Glass

No good deed goes unpunished.