Anyone still reading?

I like the Studebaker web forums, but USENET is just great technology and I so much prefer to use it. Does anyone still actually look at this group?

pham

Reply to
Pham Nuwen

jimmijim8

Actually I just decided to drop in and see for myself. cheers jimmijim from Alabama

Reply to
jimmijim8

I drop by from time to time. Lamar

Reply to
wbutler

I checked in June 21 2014. Not much going on.

Reply to
dutchorchid

Just popped in to see what was going on... not much apparently but it's good to see old alt.autos.studebaker is still chugging along... kind of like a Champ 6 burning as much oil as gas and with a fouled spark plug or two (BTDT) but still chugging along.

Reply to
JeffDeWitt

I just stopped by to see if anything was still going on. I'd actually almost forgotten good old UseNet was still out there.

Reply to
JeffDeWitt

I just discovered the group today. I got my first Stud today, looking for info.

Reply to
topperhobbs

Be sure to check out the Studebaker Drivers Club and look for a local chapter. Lots of friendly and helpful people.

tbone

Wow, the old group is still here, I didn't think Google Groups didn't even exist anymore.

Reply to
JeffDeWitt