Ariel Atom on Discovery channel

Remember the discussion weeks ago about the Ariel Atom? I got this email today....and there is no charge to "subscribe" to the Winding Road magazine they refer to. In fact, it's a pretty nice layout, not some POS crappy NetMag.

Bob

  • * * * We are dropping you a note to notify you that the Ariel Atom and our company is going to be featured on the Discovery cable channel, "The Science Channel" at 8pm ET/PT on 10/6/2006. The show is called "Discoveries this week". Please check your local listings for details.

We also would like to point you to the great online magazine, Winding Road,

which has a feature on the Ariel Atomas well. It is a free download and free to register for this site. Itis a great magazine, and they utilized our local talented photographerfor the shoot.

Finally, many of you had troubles with the link to our configurator to get your last chance at the current pricing on the Ariel Atom, as the price increase will take effect at the end of business on October 15th.

You can visit the configurator by going to the Configurator

Thanks again for your interest in the Ariel Atom 2!

Regards,

Craig C R A I G B R A M S C H E R mailto: snipped-for-privacy@brammo.com

1504 E. Main, Ashland OR 97520 P.541-482-1335 x 315 F.877-733-3155
Reply to
Bigbob62