Asheville Tri-State meet ****SP****

I plan on being there as a vendor. I am liquidating Kroil and other Kano Labs Chemicals at sale prices (i.e. Kroil Gallons @ $30.00). I will also have some early C/K sheet metal.

See my other items at

I am slowly becoming a North Carolina "Halfback" (Yancey/Mitchell counties) so I will probably see y'all on a regular basis. Who else is planning on being there?

Reply to
oldcarfart

I'll be there, coming in on Thursday so I can tour on Friday morning with the Eastern NC Chapter.

Paul

Reply to
R1Lark

I'll be there on Friday.

Looks like Florida is clearing out of Studebaker owners.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

You moving to Possumtrot, NC?

Right down the road from Low Gap, home of HotHeads Hemi... I think I must own about a half interest in the company by now.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

Reply to
itraseecab

Me.

Reply to
jerrystudebaker

you betcha!!!!

Reply to
oldcarfart

Calvin, Give me a Call. . . . You can save me and Jerry (if) Forrester some headaches.

Reply to
Rick Courtier