Attn STUDEBAKER GEORGE

Try these letters NDYDYSTTFSSM Saw a super nice 82 Avanti II {white, wire wheels, Navy blue leather interior at Dothan Alabama's Landmark Park car show yesterday. Folks were from Panama City Fl. All documentation in an album. Supposedly 31,000 miles unrestored and original. Won't trade for my Corvette. Dang, I hate when that happens. It had different than the Dunlop Bendix front calipers and were not a GM conversion The calipers were not at all that big. What are they?, and I thought the Studebaker framed Avanti II's came with Dunlop Bendix. Help me here. My 37 year old friend had never seen one and remarked "what an ugly car" Compared to what? I said, he said "a 71 Chevelle" I said " you gotta be chittin' me. He's coming to the state meet with me. Don't be too hard on him. jimmijim

Reply to
jimmijim