Avanti II power steering pump

Does anyone know if the power steering pump on an Avanti II was for the year and engine in the car. Like mine is a 400 cu in small block chevy. So is this what I would ask for at the parts store ?

Thanks, Henry

Reply to
blacklarkviii

Try this link Henry. I think the info you need is listed in the X-Change section that can be found close to the top left hand side:

Does anyone know if the power steering pump on an Avanti II was for the year

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

Henry,

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

blacklarkviii Does anyone know if the power steering pump on an Avanti II was for the year

That's what I'd do, you can always return it if it turns out that the hose connections are the wrong size or in the wrong position, etc. Or take your pump with you to the parts store.

Reply to
WayneC