Avanti prediction

I see the Avantis are now showing up on ebay big time after the two estate Avantis did so well. I predict the market will soften yet again with too many cars listed at once. (six on ebay now) Look for the dogs to come out with 10K starting bids too. JP/Maryland Studebaker On the Net

My Ebay items:
Daytona HT

63 R2 4 speed GT Hawk 63 R1 GT Hawk 63 GT Hawk 63 Avanti R1/AC 63 Avanti R2/4 speed 62 Lark 2 door 60 Hawk 51 Commander
Reply to
John Poulos

Well John is the current one you are bidding on a R3 or not?.........

Reply to
jbwhttail

I spoke to the owner, Troy, at a car show a couple of weekends ago. My R2 was there and he showed me pictures of this car. He knows little about Avantis but judging by the car he had on display he buys quality. He volunteered that he paid $20,000 and is hoping to get $22,000. We discussed the R3 air box and he understood that his car was not an R3. BTW, the car he had with him was a 350 Chevy powered customized Pontiac Fiero. Very high quality work and for sale at $16,000.

Reply to
Ernie Rizzolo