Avanti radiator needed

Anyone have a decent used Avanti radiator ? (AT version) Looks like my cheap Avanti is going to at least run. I pulled the engine, steam cleaned it and the under hood, and spun the engine over on the starter. Compression is a little low (160-170 pounds) but that may improve with use and it's even across all eight. I'm being very careful keeping track of expenses, so far I'm $2500 in, but I'll have some extra parts to sell. I know I'll need a radiator and windshield, but experience tells me that's only the beginning.

Reply to
John Poulos

John:

Many years ago I owned an avanti and needed a radiator, I used one from a Thunderbird, for the life of me I can't remember the year, but it was a perfect match

Reply to
jbwhttail