Avanti's on a shelf

Makes you wonder about his flood insurance, huh? Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

I think it's more about using his building space effectively - reduce square footage by going up!

Reply to
zoombot

So what is it a R1 or R2? He lists it both ways. I think I see a emblem on the fender though.

Dave B

Reply to
mcavanti

One picture shows what appears to be a Burgundy Avanti under the white one, so I would go with the greater use of space too. Wish I had that space and the Avantis to fill it : )

C R

Reply to
C R

> --