Nice job, Dick!

Reply to
Pat Drnec

fits:

Sounds like my cars.

Karl

Reply to
midlant

Wow, simply stunning Dick. Nothing short of spectacular.

Brooksie

Reply to
Brooksie

Build sheet says it came with front bumper guards and some of the black & white pics show them but the car doesn't have them on. Looks like a different bumper too, wonder why. Very nice car thow and wish I had the money to spare... Don't we all...

Reply to
Dale J.

The ad states that Dick took them off, and they come with the car.

Dave Lester

Reply to
Dave's Place www.davesplaceinc

There is the California bumper that isn't drilled for bumper guards. I have some of those, and really like them, as I think the car looks a lot cleaner without the guards, too. From what I can tell, these were made specifically for the GT's, but they do finned hawks just as well.

Bo

Reply to
64daytonaht