Brake and clutch Pedals

Hi, all:

Does anyone have an NOS set of brake and clutch pedals for my 57 Champion? Let me know, I shall be attending York this year, God willing. FlatheadGeo.

Reply to
FlatheadGeo

Do you have a part number? Thanks

Reply to
RBK.

RBK,

The only number that I have is 537288. I don't remember where I got it from. Thanks, Flathead.

Reply to
FlatheadGeo

I would think that SASCO would have these items as they are not in high demand and seldom fail.

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire
537288. Rectangular brake and clutch pads $18.00 each.N.O.S. Joliet Studebaker snipped-for-privacy@mac.com
Reply to
RBK.

do you want the pedal pads or the actual pedal assemblies?

Reply to
oldcarfart

To All,

Thanks for the input. OCF, just the pedal pads, the units are fine! I guess I'll order them. Cheers. Flat

Reply to
FlatheadGeo