Brake Drum Interchange Anyone?

I have a 59 Lark with 9" rear drums that are shot and I'd like to interchange them with the same size, but from a newer brand X late model car. Does anyone know what other cars on the road today, have brake drums with the same bolt pattern, that will interchange with my Lark? I'd like to keep using the Larks same wheels.

Reply to
studebiker50

Seems like it would be simpler just to buy new 9" Lark drums. Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

Even good used drums are everywhere, from folks that upgrade to bigger V8 drums.

Paul Johns>> I have a 59 Lark with 9" rear drums that are shot and I'd like to

Reply to
John Poulos