Brakes

Does anyone have a good place to get (relatively) cheap brake parts? I have a 50 2R10 and need to totally redo the brakes.

Thanks!

Reply to
Sam Pull

Lots of good stude vendors!! Here's my favorite!!

Sam Pull wrote:

Reply to
rustynutgarage

Let me know what you need!

-- Barry'd in Studes

58 Packard Hawk 40 President 39 Coupe Exp. 59 DeLuxe 1/2 tn.
Reply to
Barry

I need wheel cylinder kits for the both rear and one front wheel cylinders, master cylinder kit, and the return spring for the brake pedal.

Reply to
Sam Pull