Break in the action

Wow...been working so hard haven't had time to do much of anything...especially post on any 'forums'... Finally a small break in the action... Hello all! Just when you are sweating your ass off and thinking it's time to REALLY retire from wrenching, along comes a chapter member with a real nice gift to brighten the day....and week! For helping him with various projects, a copy of "The Studebaker Century" was handed to me this afternoon to replace the one that was loaned out years ago and never came back... Thanks WW.... And another ones hits the road after a long 'museum' slumber...a Speedster will be tearing up the highways of Wakulla County FL with a very happy 'young' lady driving it...this thing will get probably several thousand miles a year on it...next year's candidate for the Dr. C. award...will join her 50 Champion in the garage... Have fun Chris P, wherever you are tonight! Maybe this weekend I might have a chance to drive one of my own.... Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

As a side note for all you banishee's... I had dinner tonight with Lee Aandaruud in Columbia tonight. He rattled his cup against the bars for you...

Reply to
Deepnhock

LOL... It seems the forum keeps gravitating back to being 'silly'... The bad 'ol days here were far better fun...and Lee A. was one of the best/worst 'conductors'... A tip of the hat to you, Lee... BTW, should I be afeared that driving my car in 100 degreee heat and then in pouring rain will devalue it's sorry South Bend iron ass? Maybe since I live on the coast the salt air will devalue it even more? I should MOVE to save the value of my car? Or even WORSE... never allow my slobbering hounds to inhabit the back seat? Yeah, I really worried my ass off when I tossed the hounds in the back of the Hawk and went on over to the antique boat show in Apalachicola for the weekend.. and I think I spilled a Coke in it and might have even left Milk Bone crumbs on the carpet...woe is to the next owner... Studebaker George

BTW, Jeffy, are you 'up and running' and ready to do some timing covers? Master cylinder covers? Fan adapters?

Reply to
Studebaker George