"Bring your Stude Here" August 12 {COME ON DOWN"}

This Saturday August 12 is the annual "FLORENCE PENNSYLVANIA COVERED BRIDGE FESTIVAL" Car Show. This is an annual event hosted in "Hanover Park" Washington County Pa. Located just 1-1/4 miles from interstate 22 west on old route 22 known as Steubenville Pike. Same exit as Post Gazette Pavilion, formerly known as Star Lake Ampitheater. 1/2 hour from down town Pittsburgh. It is a grass and tree setting so you won't be plagued with the heat of an asphalt pavement. This is a very well organized event, hosted in part by Auto Zone of Weirton West Virginia. Lots of door prizes, nice cars, many trophys and just generally good people and chat. Good food too. Also an awesome play ground for the youngsters. Please if you are able to attend don't miss this event and do bring your Stude. Denzel and I don't want to be the only Stude owners there. {We can't handle all the compliments.} I promise there will be 57 Chebbies there plus an actual covered bridge. Come on down, Mr Lutz and John Wherry, Pat Musta, Jim Bradley, Chester Bealles, and how bout you Dusty Bob, its only 40 minutes from the Trolley museum. Someone get in touch with Bob and Jackie too. Oh heck, I almost forgot about Jim and Kay. I'm gonna have to call Tom and Zella Adams as I havent seen them in a while. All Stude owners in the Pittsburgh area or wherever have my sincerest invite. 10 o'clock in the morning is not too ealy to show up. Breaks up around dark. 6 Studes showed up at Beaver Pa. this last Saturday. Not to many out of about about 1000 cars. " WHO MADE STUDEBAKER?" DIDN'T THEY MAKE THE AVANTIS IN CANADA?" Heres a good one. "What kind of engine does your car have"? :answer, IT'S GOT A STUDEBAKER V -8. I don't dare tell 'em it has a 289. You know what their come back would be. Come on folks. I get tired of trying to keep the masses correct on the facts. You know what?, I feel like I just wrote an e-bay ad. Bye for now, and hope to see you Saturday. jimmijim 304-723-5253

Reply to
jimmijim8