Brokeback Mounties(OT)

Ohhhhhh Sheeeeeeeeeeyit....

JT

Pat Drnec wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

I just couldn't help it - call it a youthful indiscretion....

Grumpy AuC> Ohhhhhh Sheeeeeeeeeeyit....

Reply to
Pat Drnec

But them, we in the Collision Industry, would loose a LOT of work! ,G>

Jim Turner

Reply to
Jim Turner

Now, that's a different look on making the best out of the "crumple zone!"

JT

Jim Turner wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

On behalf of our council,I would like to publicly Thank Mr.Jeff Rice for defending the poor defenseless Rice. Dont bash the rice with negative connotations,unless it needs to be for a recipie. Rice,a gentle gift from God,should be eaten and enjoyed,not slandered by association with the Fart Pipe "alternative lifestyle" crowd. Our mission is to promote the understanding of what it means to be "rice",its healthfull benefits,dispell negative connatations and hope social acceptance will follow. By sharing the name of our illustrious foodstuff,I can understand Jeff's empathy for Rice,and we Thank him!

Reply to
Uncle Ben

Don't thank me....Thank you! Thanks to my uncle Ben... (He is the one who converted me..) But then there was this thing about his daughter... She ran off to San Francisco and started dating some Italian guy named Roni. He liked riding the street cars and every time the bell rang.. He'd start yelling about his love for his new girlfriend..... (Got on television a lot, he did..) Then she got pregnant and they started calling her 'puffed Rice'.. She was a wild one all right...but her mother was very plain and had a starchy personality. I have some old pictures somewhere showing his military service. He was a colonel.

"Uncle Ben" wrote...

***
Reply to
Jeff Rice

Oh yeah???

It appears that your space bar ain't working following the liberal sprinkling of consonants...

JT

(Da onely ting woise den a "rice" izza "potato")

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Well, don't get puffed up about it. Didja mention yer two Nawlins cousins, the nekkid dancer "Dirty" Rice and famous jazzman Red "Beanson" Rice?

And the Middle Eastern stripper/belly dancer, "Peel Off"? You're pudding way too much emphasis on this. When we're all done flaming you, you'll be burnt to a Krispie.

Reply to
comatus

Some more.

Why were shopping carts invented? To teach women to walk on their hind legs.

How do you know a woman is about to say something smart? When she starts her sentence with "A man once told me..."

If your dog is barking at the back door and your wife is yelling at the front door, who do you let in first? The dog. He'll shut up after you've let him in!

How many men does it take to open a bottle of beer? None! It should be sitting on the table, already open for you when you walk in the door!

What do you call a woman with two brain cells? Pregnant.

I married Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name was Always.

I havn't spoken to my wife for 15 months; I don't like to interrupt her.

What do you call a woman who has lost 95% of her intelligence? Divorced.

Craig

Reply to
Craig Parslow

I was beginning to feel all alone out here.

Craig Parslow wrote:

Reply to
Pat Drnec

As long as illegal aliens keep flooding in and breeding, the collision repair biz will be prosperous. The wet back is the body man's best friend, next to the car port post. BH

Reply to
Barry

...and I was enjoying watchin' you twist in the breeze of discontent...

JT

Pat Drnec wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Hey - ya can't be PC all the time.....

Grumpy AuC> ...and I was enjoying watchin' you twist in the breeze of discontent... > >

Reply to
Pat Drnec

I guess that makes me perfectly imperfect..

JT

Pat Drnec wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

If you sell your place and have to sign a rental agreement on a row house, don't come whining to these guys just because you have become a Condo Leaser, Rice.

Reply to
comatus

Reply to
Barry

(According to Linus) Three things to never argue in public: Politics' Religion The Great Pumpkin

***
Reply to
Jeff Rice