buffer/polisher?

Looking to buy a good buffer/polisher mostly for use trying to shine up weathered paint. I see Makita, Milwaukee, and DeWalt all have similar looking units, and Porter-Cable has a lower powered job that has a random orbit feature. Any opinions one way or another on any of these?

thanks,

nate

(you will notice I did not mention Craftsman, I remember that thread still...)

Reply to
Nate Nagel

N8, you've used my Makita, can't do much better.

Nate Nagel wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Yup, and it gets the job done, just wanted to see if there was something better out there.

nate

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Not going to buy a disposable from Harbor Freight?

Bob40

Reply to
Bob

Reply to
satdoc2 via CarKB.com

A real loving wife would polish her husband .. Jeff (Did I just say that?) Rice

"satdoc2 wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice