BUICK GRAND NATIONAL- REGAL T-TYPE TURBO- FACTORY GM DELCO CASSETTE DECK- FS/FA

oh, now I get it...you're that guy that was harassing "66fourdoor" Ebay >auctions

Evidently, you think everyone's stupid, don't you, Noodles?

WARNING: This troll snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com , is the same one who posted the original spam under snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com . Both are Charlie Nudo, Jr., 160 Bear Run Dr., Drums, PA 18222. See a fraction of his misdeeds at:

, and was reported for it- and Ebay banned TWO of your accounts

You fraudulently had both mine and my wife's eBay accounts banned because we dared to warn others off of you FRAUD AUCTIONS. Tell the nice people how you've had THREE of your eBay accounts terminated for:

Shill bidding Fraud Spam

so now you're trying to smear his seller's account with some petty act >of revenge

Why not tell them about your TAX EVASION troubles while your at it, Noodles?

Reply to
DeserTBoB