California Stude Auction - April 28, 2007 <link>

Studebaker Auction Saturday, April 28, 2007 On-Site at:

448 Seavey Lane Petaluma, CA

Auction will consist of a dozen Studebakers. Also included will be engines, hoods, fenders, parts and accessories. Contact Elizabeth Papalexis at DGW Auctioneers: (408) 245-1863, Monday ? Friday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. For photos and more, please visit

Jeff Rice

I saw this and the address really caught my eye. My wife's great- uncle just moved to Kentucky from California last October. His prior address was 497 Seavey Lane, Petaluma, CA. I've been there several times and call tell you there's not much there. I can't believe he didn't know about these Studebaker's.

Mark

65 Cruiser
> Studebaker Auction
Reply to
Mark Anderson

the 408 area code came into existance in 1972 and is centered around San Jose.

The Golden Pacific was the active chapter there when I left and hosted the ZM around 1980.

I don't know what happened to it, but there were plenty of members at that time.

Karl Haas

Reply to
midlant