Can anyone ID McQuay-Norris Tie Rod Ends?

I have a pair of McQuay-Norris tie rod ends part# ES-120. I bought them at a swap meet because "Studebaker" was scribbled on the box and they looked close for my car. Turns out they are bigger than the tie rod ends on my 41 Champion. Anyone know what they fit?

Thanks! Nathan

Reply to
NAV

This is from the High-Speed Motors Studebaker inventory list, on the web: TIE ROD END, PAIR, ES120 11A 12A 6C 7C 8C 2R5 2R10 2R15 2R6 2R11 2R14

Possibly all trucks. KK

NAV wrote:

Reply to
keith_kichefski

Much thanks Keith! I missed this in my Google search. That is a big help.

NAV

Reply to
George Rohrbach