cap for brake fluid resevoir

Danny is looking for a cap for the brake fluid resevoir, the one mounted to the firewall, on his Hawk. Anyone know where he can get one? thanks, mel

Reply to
Mel

Studebakers West in California. They had at least one more in stock when I got one from them last year.

Mel wrote:

Reply to
jeff grohs

Reply to
midlant

isn't it the same as the one that would be on the underfloor MC, were there not a reservoir?

nate

Reply to
N8N

Reply to
John Poulos

N8N, I believe that the cap on the firewall is smaller. I got mine from Stude Intl.

Dustybob

Reply to
Dustybob

Which resevoir do you have as I recall there are two. One is small and gthe other is a large plastic type about the size of a Ball canning Jar. I have on eof the large type......it is just surplus now....

Reply to
Studebaker Kid