Car transport

Any suggestions for getting a car hauled from Los Angeles, CA to San Antonio, TX? Allen

Reply to
satdoc2 via CarKB.com

I used A&E transport out of Redding/Cottonwood, Calif. They were referred to me by another Stude owner who had used them. They hauled four cars for me from So Calif to Grants Pass, Oregon. Very profesional, reasonable, good communication and service. I will use them again, and have referred them to others. E-mail me for their phone # and e-mail addy

George Grants Pass, Or.

Reply to
George

Reply to