ChevyBaker Motor Mounts Wanted

I am looking for a set of new or used ChevyBaker motor mounts. Please let me know who is making them these days, or does anyyone have a set for sale? Thanks all.

Reply to
salstude

I believe Don Simmons had a set for sale the last time I saw him as well.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Last I remember, Myer Studebaker was reproducing them.

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

Reply to
Transtar60

c/k mounts shove the motor backward 3 or 4 inches (hence the looooonger hood).

JT

Transtar60 wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Thanks to all. Engine brackets have been located and purchased.

Reply to
salstude