Chip 57 Packard Wagon.Stainless pieces sourced.

I called Tom Karkiewicz and he referred me to Bill Fennessey Got 2 nice pieces with clips. Chip,for some reason I couldn't reply to your question on the Distributor post Thats why I started a new topic. Thanks for your effort. Wouldn't mind sourcing a used somewhat dependable V8 automatic starter for my trunk emergency parts stash.jimmijim

Reply to
jimmijim

Glad you got them. Tom's bus is chock full of so many parts it makes your head spin. Hopefully he will be at York this year so I can rummage through his stuff. He always has something worthwhile getting.

Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam