Christmas Day Stude wrenching

I received the nos radio in the factory box with speakers from Lee the other day for the 62 Daytona convertible, dug the reel-type antenna out of my stack of stuff, and started looking at what I had to do to put it all together for my wife - she says if its a convertible, its hers ;) I can only use one of the speakers from the box in the dash, and I don't have a place in the rear to mount the second speaker, so I will probably use it in the 61 - if it ever comes back from the paint shop. Anyway, took out the ash tray bracket and the radio delete blank, looks deceptively easy.... I still have to drill for the antenna, the template is in the antenna box - gimme some moral support here, before I start scarring the wife's car!

Dan Kay

61 Lark VIII Regal 62 Lark Daytona convertible
Reply to
Dan Kay