Coil Over Springs?

Is there any place where you can purchase separate coil over springs for shocks? Application would be for mid 1950's but that probably doesn't matter.

TIA

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

I'd try putting "Coil over springs" + autos into Google if no better suggestion comes along.

Karl

Reply to
midlant

Try Art Morrison Enterprises, they have them available. I just recently sold a AM coil over setup on e-bay. 260080798209

Dean

Reply to
Weeg_1

Are you needing the clamp on "helper" springs?

Reply to
Freddy Badgett

Exactly.

A few years back, Big Bob gave me a set which went on my olk Lark which is long gone. I need a set for the '55 Prez sedan to fill in until SASCO gets some new HD rear springs made.

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Thanks, I'll send 'em an email on what might fit over the shocks of the '55 Prez sedan.

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

J.C. Whitney Look for ride control helpers

Grumpy AuC>

Reply to
Freddy Badgett

I found them at Kragen auto parts stores mail order or in the stores. At this address

Allen

Reply to
Allen Siekman

Thanks Freddy, that's exactly what I was looking for and the price is much lower than I expected.

I feel soooooooo cheeeeep....

JT

Freddy Badgett wrote:

Grumpy AuContraire