Crank pulley hits p/s cylinder

Does anyone know if you can use an 8" high output pulley and power steering together? If not, do I need to put the old 7" pulley back on? If you use shorter R3 motor mounts to lower the engine will I have clearance problems (with the 7" pulley) between the pulley and the p/s cylinder and how can this be fixed? Thank you for any help!

Reply to
PACKERBACKER