Crazy Ford GT 500 buyers O.T.

Bid here to agree to pay the high bid amount over FULL STICKER:

John Poulos

Ken Robinson

The 300C has never sold over sticker in this part of the country. They've always been plentiful in Hemi or V6 form 'round here.

I have heard of some areas where they did better. But, I could have driven a 300C Hemi home when they first came out the day they paid me $75 to drive a Crossfire. My old boss tried to talk me into it.

We waited six months to even sit in a PT Cruiser that wasn't sold.

As far as the Challenger, we'll see how close they come to what they showed us. They still have time to stick the nameplate on a 4 door Caliber variant and call it good. Either way, it'll be chock full of Mercedes parts. If it's an LX variant, it will probably have Mercedes traction control which will prevent it from doing a burnout.

> --

Reply to
Kevin Wolford

I'm thinking positive on this car, hopefully they will keep it as close to what everybody is wanting and expecting... so far it sounds favorable. Rumors are flying about a 392 Hemi with a manual 5-speed transmission... if they have traction control, they're either going to have a "disengage" button or someone within the first year will have an override programmed for it.

But I bet we won't see them for below sticker for at least two years.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

I might see that for a GT40....