day/night rearview mirror for a Speedster - what will fit?

Hello Folks, I'm looking to changeout the rearview mirror on my Speedster to install a day/night mirror. Anyone know where I can get one with a stem that will fit into the roof housing? Thanks in advance for any advice/leads. Jim Pascale

Reply to
jimpascale

Jim,

I have one in my '55. let me know if you need pics or more details.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Nate & All, Where can I buy one that will fit? Jim

Reply to
jimpascale

That I can't answer, I just didn't know if you needed to know what the factory one looked like. I do have one out of a sedan I could sell you that needs new glass but is otherwise nice; problem is that for a C-K the arm is too short and the sunvisors will hit it when you fold them down.

nate

Reply to
N8N